Friday, September 9, 2011

Finished Book Review

   Finished Sara Paretskys' Body Work last night. I really enjoy the V I Warshawski series of detective novels and this one did not disappoint. It was a well framed story in which the heroine, who is now around 50 so aging like the rest of us, has not changed her basic personality, just gotten deeper with age. I really like this series. One of the things I like about it is that each story stands on its own, so that if this is your first V I Warshawski novel you don't feel too lost by what has gone on in the past. If it isn't, you'll see many of the same side characters, and yet they never fall out of their established personality or weigh down the story. As always from Sara Parestky a good read you won't want to put down.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment