Monday, October 24, 2011

New Free Books Worth Reading

      Surprisingly I only had one spot open this week on the free books list. Fortunately I had two good books to choose from. The one I went with is from a new author, Mary Logue called Blood Country it is a mystery set in rural Wisconsin. It has pretty good reviews and likable characters so it should be enjoyable reading on a non existent budget. The other book was an entertaining weight loss book that also uses good principles for weight loss called The Case of the Unwanted pounds: A Weight Loss Mystery. It gets points also for a cover appropriate for the time of year. I did read the sample on this and as someone who has done a little studying on weight loss I can tell you that this will work and is pretty easy to follow. Enjoy the reading.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment