Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Legally Free Music

      I have been to the new artist page again at Amazon and have found couple of new songs worth downloading along with a great soulful piece I found in the blues section. Let us start with my favorite of the new ones On the Corner from the Twilight Singers is a nicely evocative piece for a band that leans toward a grunge sound. Next is The Rifles Long Way Back a folk/new wave sound that will cross formats and please your ears. My dance piece for the week is from Frankmusik. Ludicrous is the name of the song and it has a great beat and lyrics you can sing along with, which makes it perfect dance music. A pleasing pure pop song is always nice to have for those times when friends are over, so I recommend Blind Pilot's Keep You Right with a sweet melody and catchy lyrics. Finally the great soulful song I promised from The Back Alley Players, You Make Me Crazy is the title and Johnny Taylor would be proud to call it his own. As always the best thing is all this music is legally free.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment