Monday, August 29, 2011

Fifth book now on last books I finished list.

    I have been reading a pretty long book planning on putting it up as book five for my list. Instead I got a hold of the third Ring of Fire compilation and blew through that in a day. In the context of the series this  is a very average set of stories except for the final story which is a necessary piece connecting 1635 to 1636.  So huge warning, if you haven't read 1632 or 1633 which are both free at Baen don't go anywhere near this book. If like me you are practically addicted to the series buy it at webscription either individually or as part of the July webscription as that will be much more affordable as Baen does not sell in the Kindle store, but their prices at their website are very reasonable.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment